Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stamp It! 3 Ways is Moxie Fab!

Do you ever visit Moxie Fab? You know, the trends blog written by the delightful Cath Edvalson? The one with exciting challenges, gorgeous eye candy and inspiring projects? If you don't, then trust me and head there at least once a day for a large does of chirpy and cheeky crafty happiness, you won't regret it.
Today one of my projects from Stamp It! 3 Ways was featured, and I am thrilled to be included with the other Moxie-tastic people who were highlighted as well. Even though I really like my card and it is one of my fave color combos, you have to head over to see Julia Stainton's, it is divine!!



















Also on the Ruby Rock-It blog there is a fun challenge to use old and/or new elements in a project.


















Head on over for the details, and some more great inspiration from the team members.

I am off to go catch a few zzzzzzzz's before tackling a busy Saturday, but thanks for stopping by!!
B-

No comments: