Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Oh my!

Just a few minutes to share something fun between crafting my little heart out, eating a few bites for sustenance and closing my eyes so they won't bleed when I start crafting again tomorrow.
















I made this gorgeous mini album with Graphic 45's Tropical Travleogue. I can't wait to put pictures in it from the trip the hubbers and I took to Jamaica a couple of years ago. The pages are made by covering chipboard with paper, punching holes with a Crop-o-Dile and then threading it all together with a beautiful Graphic 45 Doorplate as the binding.

I wish like crazy I could share what I have been making, but it is all headed to CHA with Graphic 45, and I haven't even had time to snap a few pics for sneak peeks! But if you are interested, and you happen to be going, stop by the booth and ask Diane for a tour, she knows every detail of every little thing in that will be on display. It is going to be a beautiful booth, very worth a looksee!!

And with that I am off to read the road maps on my eyes!

B-

No comments: