Tuesday, January 24, 2012

All of My CHA Projects Are On Their Way!

Oh what a relief it is!!

Project sheets, booth samples, and eye candy all either left last week in crates or tomorrow in suitcases with the fabulous Diane Shultz! There have been some really long days/nights to get everything prepared to Diane's exacting standards, but trust me when I say that the Graphic 45 booth is going to be "the place" for eye candy and inspiration! And I am not just saying this because I am biased, having the insider track on what happens and how with the in house team is amazing! I seriously feel like the luckiest girl in the world that I get to work and be mentored by Diane, she is class, grace and genuine kindness rolled into one itty, bitty, elegant body!


















Over on the Graphic 45 blog they are sharing a project sheet that I designed for them. ABC Primer is one of my all time favorite releases, and I had a blast creating this project! And with the new releases coming out this show I have a couple more all time favorites! The Olde Curiousity Shoppe is clever, witty and a wonderful color combination, and the Kraft Reflections just makes me weak in the knees it is so beautiful!! All of this is why I am THE luckiest girl in the world!!



















(I did not cover this clock, but I did get to add the butterflies on the spiral wires to embellish it. Not sure if it was James or Briston who covered it, but it is perfect!)

Signed with much sincerity,
B-
(aka the luckiest girl in the world!)

2 comments:

Nancy Wethington said...

Can't wait to see your projects in the G45 booth!

Sparkplug17 said...

So lovely! I'll have to go and peek at your projects!