Friday, April 30, 2010

Zva Blog Hop Sketch Challenge Winners!


Our winners of Zva Creative product are below and the value amount of their prize is noted:

Michelle Woerner - $50.

Jules the blog princess - $50.
Karen Motz - $30.

Rbarakat - $30.

Scrappininak - $15.

Please send an e-mail to kimhughes22@aol.com and share your address.

We appreciate you playing along with us so very much!

If you are looking for a shop to buy Zva products at, Ellen Hutson has a gorgeous selection of all my favorite styles!

Tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day, how will you be spending it? I am fortunate to have a few of my wonderful friends joining me at my house (bad babies and all!) for an afternoon of scrap happiness. I hope that you find a way to celebrate the joy of memory making!!

B-

No comments: