Monday, May 03, 2010

Have You Heard of Harmonie?


It is always so fun to play with new toys, so when Harmonie contacted me to introduce themselves as a new Canadian manufacturer of scrapbooking products, then asked if I would have some time to try a few pieces, I was thrilled! They have quite a few extensive collections, each as beautiful as the last. The papers are well designed, the buttons are darling, the ribbon silky and perfectly matched and the other accessories are clever and easy to use. I took a little time on {inter}National Scrapbook Day (Saturday May 1st) while I was hosting a crop, to play with the wonderful things that they had sent to me, and I ended up with this really fun two page layout that I really like!! The die cut paper was a great place to start, and the other papers complimented it so perfectly, it literally fell into place. I am looking forward to making a few cards and another layout with the goodies I have left.

It was loads of fun to host a crop on {i}NSD too, we had loads of cupcakes thanks to Brenda and Sesil and lots of fun thanks to the ladies who all knew how to relax and enjoy the moment. I hope we don't wait another year to get together again ;o)

B-

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Hello!
I was looking through the Harmonie site and fell in love! I can't seem to find where to order? I'm in Ontario Canada, any ideas.

Thanks!
Sophie

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Becky!