Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sweet Sunny Saturday!


Yay, sunshine!!!
It is gorgeous here today, and even though another storm is on the way, we are enjoying today's wonderful weather.
Sorry so long between posts, it was a long week for me with a lot going on. Still missing Tyler alot, but he is doing great so that gives me such a feeling of relief!
I am excited to have my dearest friend visiting us from Oregon with her darling family! We have known each other since we were children, and we call each other sister and our kids call each other cousins, truly family!!! It has been so nice to catch up with them and spend time together with people you love so much! Such a blessing!
I can't believe that in just a few days I will be off to New Jersey for my time at Ranger U! So excited for that, and can't wait to learn so many new things!
Happy Saturday to all of you!!!
B-

9 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Becky! This card is adorable! But girl! What did you use????

Tell me about the clouds... :)

Have fun with your bff! Lucky girls!

Ranger and Tanner said...

oh so cute card Beks, hope you have fun at the Ranger Playground, I'm way jealous, but can't think of a better candidate than you!

Mary Kay said...

Have fun at Ranger-- sounds great.

Houston said...

Beautiful card! Have a great time at Ranger U! I can't wait to see what you create!

Leah said...

I love your card! So cute. Have a great time!

Alli Miles said...

Way too cool girl! Love this card.

Brenda Hurd said...

i so hope you have a fabulous time in Ranger - so fun. Enjoy yourself - no stress! I'll miss you! xoxo

~amy~ said...

absolutely adorable card!!!!

Megan said...

I adore this card. It makes me smile ear to ear. :)

TFS!