Wednesday, April 01, 2009

The joke is on me...


yup, it is April fool's day, and it has been hectic!!! I always think I have a reasonable grip on things the week before I am getting ready to leave town and inevitably the wheels will come off somehow! We had a fantastic visit with our friends, and they safely left town after the morning snow storm that blanketed the valley and mangled the morning commute and carpool run. We had a fantastic day of skiing at Deer Valley yesterday, it was gorgeous and no one was there. The upside is that you get a lot of runs in, the down side is that you get worn out from all of that vertical! So during my three hours of tennis today, my legs were quite tired, imagine that...
We have had a lot of changes at CHF that have needed attention, and so much exciting art that has to be scheduled that it gets me so inspired and excited that my head starts to swirl!
I leave quite early to get on my way to the Newark New Jersey airport after a long but gratefully direct flight, I will get into a shuttle that will take about an hour to get me into Tinton Falls. This will get me there in time to hopefully get a little dinner and then some sleep so I can start out Friday with a set of fresh eyes, such a good thing!
So there is laundry to be done, kids that needed to be fed (we ordered Pi pizza, yummers!), and the packing that will probably not happen until the wee hours!
I won't be posting on my blog while gone, but hope to come home with some great ideas and things to share, I can't wait to have a ball!!!
Until next week...
=)
B-

1 comment:

Rachel Carlson said...

SAFE travels and ENJOY sweet girl!