Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It snowed...


***edited*** April 29th 2009
The previous project was picked up for publication. Instead you are looking at the Thomas Kinkade image that used the same technique.

Just when I was convinced that Spring would be here we got a very large winter storm and wow is it white again, LOL!


With the weather like that it was easy to go into my studio and make a mess! I got a couple of things done, and it was the perfect activity for the day!


This little card is so much prettier in real life. It is splashed with Tattered Angels glimmer mist and has a lovely shimmer when tipped at angles. I sprayed the flowers at the same time so that they would compliment the colors used on the background. That is the Vintage City Scrapblock and it was heat embossed with Superfine clear embossing powder from Ranger. That stuff looks almost like flocking when it comes out of the jar, it is so cool!!! And it is very detailed, perfect for this stamp and so many of the others from CHF! Can you tell what my inspiration for this card was? LOL! Dave went out of town for the week as well, and I am telling you, this house is now really quiet. Not sure how I feel about that...


Well, there is a Thomas Kinkade release today, and I have a card that I have been working on that is eerily similar to this that would like some finishing touches.


Hope you all have a wonderful day!


B-

1 comment:

Houston said...

Beautiful card Miss B! Hope you have a louder weekend.