Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Mind's Eye Christmas Trees and Card

I have so much fun stuff to share it is going to be overload, but that is what happens after a terrifically crafty week!
First I wanted to share one of my Paper Craft rejects from the Card Creations 10 call. I just love this card, and there are some other fun things that I have crafted that match so it seems like perfect timing!


















It is mostly My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Christmas, but that delicious red gingham is from ABC Primer by Graphic 45 and tied up with some gorgeous Midori metallic ribbon, yum!!!















This cute card will hold a gift card in the front pocket and a sweet holiday greeting on the inside.



















The trees are made from turning the tussy mussy cone upside down and then punching out lots and lots of circles and adhering with a hot glue gun. Die cut stars from hot drink wrap for a vintage looking topper. These coordinate perfectly with the projects from this post.

And if you still need a little inspiration and like tutorials, Ellen let me share a guest post in the CLASSroom for the 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist. You will find the step by step for the tag I created there.



















I hope you are having a Fa-La-La-La Saturday, we went and picked out our tree and Laurel has begun putting on the lights. It has been one of those days that has been filled with the spirit of the season for me, a sweet nativity by the primary children at our church's Christmas breakfast, everyone singing Silent Night after the children's performance brought tears to my eyes.

Blessed and grateful!
B-

1 comment:

Gina Lideros said...

Hi Becky,
I love what you did with the My Mind's Eye.
Those Christmas trees are fab!