Friday, April 15, 2011

Stamping Royalty Reject

I sent in quite a few this year and had no luck. In hindsight I can see where I could have stepped up my game, but that is what I love about contests like these is that the winners are so inspiring and we all come away better crafters for playing along  :o)
This card was made using a stamp set from Recollections that is very cute. Just a simple black silhouette on cute patterned paper and tied with tulle and twine.
If you are interested in a fun impromptu blog hop, head over to Damask Love where Dr. Amber is up to it again!

B-

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Beautiful card anyway... TFS

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Fab card!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! A princess card no less :D

Unknown said...

This is so adorable Becky!!! love, love, love! Feels like spring!