Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hero Arts Cuteness

I just adore this stamp, I made this cute card and sent it into the Paper Crafts Royalty contest, but no crown for me this year, so why not share the Hero Arts cuteness?
Not much going on around here besides crafting constantly and attending Chloe's Senior banquets and such. Last night she was awarded an MESA scholarship and tonight is the High Schools awards banquet, we are so very proud of her and how hard she has worked.
So weird to think that this fall, now that Tyler is home and Chloe is graduating, we are going to have 3 students up at the University of Utah. I can feel my wallet getting lighter already, lol!!

B-

2 comments:

Jing van Opstal said...

I love the card and also color - my fav color, actually!

Jennifer Roach said...

This is *way* cute Bek!