Thursday, June 24, 2010

Vintage Groove Prettiness!!

















It has been so fun playing with the Vintage Groove jewelry pieces that Ellen has in her shop!
I wrote a fun tutorial on putting this elegant piece together over at the CLASS room this week.

It has been a wonderful week full of tennis and sunshine for me, so grateful that summer has finally arrived! I am trying to enjoy the fantastic mid-range temperatures before they start sky-rocketing into the low 100's that we start to get this time of year.

Does it seem kinda quiet out there in crafty land right now? I think everyone is so happy to have summer here that the crafty stuff is taking a little bit of a back seat at the moment. So out of curiosity, when you do have a little time to spend creating, what will you be working on? I think I will be making more soldering and jewelry pieces, some cards and a have a few scrapbook layouts in my mind that I want to try to get done.

happy summer time friends!!

B-

No comments: