Friday, June 25, 2010

Hambly Happiness has me on Cloud Nine!!




Long have I had an appreciation and crush on Allison's clever designs and Hambly's exceptional quality and beauty. They have always had design teams that are witty, artistic, innovative and inspirational. So when the call went out for their latest team I sent in an application and tried not to obsess about how amazing it would be to have the opportunity to work with these products and with the caliber of talent that they select to carry the Hambly brand forward. I knew that my chances were slim and that who ever they selected would be fantastic, I might mope and pout for a day or two but would most certainly be impressed and inspired by the projects that would soon be gracing the blogs and galleries. This being the case, you could have knocked me over with a feather when I got a call from THE FAB Allison!!! I think I might have even told her to shut up...
Of course I didn't mean it in the rude and absurd way that I am sure it came out, but I did have a wonderful visit with her, and I hope that she doesn't think that I am complete idiot from the babbling that she had to deal with!
It is going to be so fun to create and share my passion for this product line, and work with an incredible team of American and International superstars!!!

US Team:
Amy Tangerine (Culver City, California)
Laurie Cinotto (Tacoma, Washington)
Ann-Marie Norris (Simi Valley, California)
Tiffany Johnson (Fort Rucker, Alabama)
Becky Olsen (Cottonwood Heights, Utah)

International Team:
Jennifer Johner (Sexsmith AB, Canada)
Larissa Albernaz (Sao Jose dos Campos SP, Brazil)
Yukari Takanashi (Kanagawa, Japan)
Kim Jeffress (Australia)
Leena Loh (Singapore)
Stepanie Baxter (Surrey, United Kingdom)

Design Team Coordinators:
Kerry Lynn Yeary
Dina Wakley


I will soon have these links in my sidebar as well, if you are interested in visiting their blogs and seeing their work, please head over to the Hambly Screen Prints Blog and hop around, I think you will be impressed as well!

Wishing you all Hambly Happiness!!!
B-

15 comments:

Pearl said...

Awesome !!! huge congrats !!! ;)

Stephanie Baxter said...

Just wanted to stop by and say that I can't wait to start working with you on this team. I'm still in shock I think...and MAJORLY excited. How lucky are we?!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

itsallrosi said...

oh wow, so happy for you!

Jennifer Roach said...

YEAH BEK!! So excited for you. You are totally going to rock the Hambly!!

Rachel Carlson said...

i.am.SO.proud.of.you. cheers to you!!!

Sasha Holloway said...

Super Congrats ..

Brenda Hurd said...

holy crap - congratulations!!! You still need to email me back :)

Melissa said...

Beautiful page! I love the background paper! And congrats!!

Kim said...

hi..and YEAH I ammmmmm so excited to be on the team with you!!!!!

Musicmom-Amy said...

Congrats again!!! So happy for you!!

Emily Pitts said...

bek.

bek.

bek.

this just makes me happy. congrats.

Unknown said...

Girl. You rock! I am beyond thrilled for you! I can't wait to see all the amazing things you will do on this fabo team!

kL said...

woot!! xo

Dina said...

Yay, excited to be working with you!! Congrats! :)