Friday, January 23, 2009

I am supposed to be packing...

But of course, I am goofing off on the computer and checking out Facebook. Darn that Facebook, it is so addictive! So while I am trapped in 'puter land, I thought it would be fun to share a sneak peek of the project I did for the Ranger booth. I can't share the whole thing yet, want it to be a surprise on Sunday, but a little sneak shouldn't hurt, right?

I leave first thing in the morning, so now, it really is time to go put a few things into a bag and kiss my kids goodbye!
If you are going to be at the show, please find me and give me a hug!
I hope you all have a very creative week, and please come back to visit, I promise I won't be gone too long!
B-

1 comment:

Julie said...

I hope you have a fun time! Give Emily a hug from me :)