Friday, January 30, 2009

Becky's Bad Babies!

I made it home from the trade show in Anaheim exhausted, inspired and missing my family!
It was so fun! I got to catch up with fabulous friends, and made many more new ones along the way! The flight home was easy and wonderfully uneventful, just the way I like it!
I got to come home to this!!!!!
These are my bad babies, and I couldn't love them more (even if they didn't make as much trouble)! I met alot of people who didn't know what Borzois (Russian Wolfhounds) were, so here is a quick snap of me coming from tennis to be greeted by my big welcoming committee!

I wish I had the pictures or energy to do a big rundown of the show, but I don't, LOL! I recommend going to Scrapbook Update (see link below) for a lot of pictures, and a few online communities have great updates and pictures as well. I did haul my camera around, but had so much going on, kept forgetting to get it out.

A brand new package of the latest Cornish Heritage Farms stamps was waiting for me when I got home. I can't wait to get messy, so this will be a short post, I have some things to stamp, some kids to hug and some dogs to walk...

BEST!!!
B-

4 comments:

michelle renée bernard said...

Becky, so great to meet you. Thanks for the goodies! We'll be talking...

xo

stephanie howell said...

okay, so i LOVED meeting you. loved.thanks for your sweet words and hugs.
xo

Julie said...

So glad you had fun and made it home safely!

Anonymous said...

OMG, your dogs are HUGE. Gorgeous but HUGE!!!