Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring Fling Thing!

The very last quick page I made for PcLayers a few weeks ago was released with the Spring Fling kit that Christina designed. This kit is gorgeous and so elegant with lovely embellishments.
I loved my time working with Christina, she was the first person to believe in me and help me grow, I am so blessed for having her in my life. So it seemed fitting that my circle of closure became complete when I did this assignment for PcLayers using Christina's latest creations.
I am a very lucky girl.
B-

6 comments:

Kim Mraz said...

what an incredibly gorgeous LO Bek!

Cindy Tobey said...

Such a beautiful layout! I love the softness of it.

Brenda Hurd said...

beautiful layout becky! Love the colors

Anonymous said...

you ARE a very lucky girl - christina is beautiful inside and out, just like YOU! i love her new kit! will miss you at pclayers but i can say, "i knew her when" - love you beks! when are you coming to stay w/us again??!! we are getting a new pup too so tons of love to go around. miss you! happy weekend hugs, rach

lostintheattic.typepad.com

Unknown said...

This is stunning Becky! Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

amazing layout. dang you are talented! and i love christina's kit, thanks so much for introducing us.