Sunday, April 20, 2008

Backgrounder Blitz started...

And I am just getting to sharing a few things that I had time to make.
It has been a busy week getting things done!

I spent a good chunk of time creating the banner ads that will be running at Split Coast Stampers for the next couple of days. I am really happy with them, and had great team help from Lisa and Kim getting them put together!
I am learning a LOT about stamping...
like the "Time is Pricless..." card, too much monotone and not any pop, check but the elements and stamps are gorgeous, so there is something to build on from the lesson.
like, on the "Beautiful" card, you may start with one concept in your head and have to make many adjustments along the way, that end result was not even remotely close to the original vision, just went with it and gave myself a LOT of leeway to enjoy the learning curve!
I have to say, I am having a wonderful experience with CHF and love this entire team already, the commitment the design team gals have to Richard and Liz is extraordinary and the respect and friendship that they enjoy with each other is so contagious, I am honored to be among them! Julia is an enthusiastic and tireless leader and is so organized it keeps things running so smoothly! And with such a diverse and exceptional choice of art to work with, that makes it even more fun!!!
Really not enough hours in the day!
B-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute - love these - reminds me of my stamping days...with hybrid I will probably be doing more of this...I do love the texture of those backgrounder stamps! :)

Brenda Hurd said...

glad your enjoying your new venture - your cards are beautiful!

Lori Craig said...

aaawww...I'm so glad you joined us....great cards! Watch out! They're addicting.. :)

Kim Mraz said...

you are doing a fantastic job Bek! and your newest cards are womderful :) We are lucky to have you.

Karen Bowers said...

oh cool, you're a part of the split coast group. we made the sourcream containers for class valentine gifts -- great tutorials there!