Monday, October 22, 2007

Tagged!

Kim Hughes tagged me.


Instructions:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog


So here are 7 random facts about me:

(by the way they are in no way actually interesting!)


1. I have no cartilage in my right knee, years of skiing, running and tennis caught up with me.


2. I love exceptional food. Not a very brave eater, and don't like it when my foods touch but I really enjoy high quality beautifully prepared dishes.


3. I enjoy beautifully designed clothes and shoes, if I had a LOT more money I would be an out of control clothes horse.


4. Don't like sand. Love to travel to exotic places and think the beach is wonderful right up until the time I have to plop a towel down and spend my day battling the invasive grains of sand wishing to take over my towel.


5. I drive close to 60 miles a day just to get my kids to and from school. (four kids/four schools)


6. I love amusement parks and their rides. A few kinds I won't ride because of motion sickness, but big bad coasters are the bomb.


7. When I am grumpy I put myself in time out in my room and either read, or nap. The kids laugh, but it lets them know that it is best to leave me be.


I am tagging:

















These are all wonderful blogs, so have fun checking them out!!!



I will leave you with a sneak peek of my project for the Method Playground


B-

1 comment:

Kim Mraz said...

So great to learn these adorable things about you. Thanks for playing. :)