Sunday, October 21, 2007

Red Bee Baby!

Donna Salazar has been working hard for months on a fundraiser for The Red Bee. They are doing a huge event to benefit the Susan G. Komen foundation.
The auction items can be found at the Red Bee Gallery. She asked me back in June if I would be willing to donate something, and because I feel so stronly about this cause, I went a little overboard. (Big Surprise, LOL!)

In addition to the three projects that I made for this, I made many other projects this week, some I can share soon, others will have to wait a little while!

Three projects for Creating Inspirations. One for the Method Playground challenge that was guest hosted by Ali E. Another five samples made for the classes I am teaching in Vancouver. A baby album for one of my FAV tennis buddies that is preggers with her first little one (a boy!) And managed to crochet a few rows on Carter's blanket (really need to get that done soon!)

Anyway, a very exhausting but productive effort!

And pictures to come...

later.

B-

3 comments:

Kim Mraz said...

beautiful projects Bek!

hope you don't mind...I am tagging you, please see my blog for details :)

Anonymous said...

Wow girl - don't know how you do it but I am glad you do because your creations are wonderful and inspiring - great stuff can't wait to see the rest...

Brenda Hurd said...

Wow - you are a machine! Where do you find the time? Your projects are beautiful!