Friday, June 29, 2007

Back to blogging!

It has been a while.
I have been busy, but hiding a little too!
I have to admit that I have been feeling a little life stress, nothing huge, just enough to keep me honest.
The layout (a picture of Tyler from 13 years ago!) is from the July Kit at Creating Inspirations, Beth does a great job of combining product for the seasons, and this kit had a bunch of Janna by Junkitz in it, very happy and fun product! I love working with this team too, they are all very talented and the message board community is very welcoming and fun!

Playing a ton of tennis. I am really enjoying playing with a gal named Lois. We are very complimentary to each others games, and it has made competing very fun. She is talented, kind and a hard worker, she lets me make mistakes and she makes hers, and we know that it is with the best of intentions so it is all good, hard to find people like this!


Tyler has taken a job as a bag clerk at a local grocery store, and it is kicking his butt! He makes no money, works hard and is learning the value of an education, persistence and a dollar!


I can finally tell you where to go get those gorgeous digi kits from!

The site is called pcLayers and they have some amazing kit designers working for them!

They will have releases every week and I expect the message board and gallery to be exceptional! All of this along with tutorials and a talented DT, should make for a wonderful dig community!


Lazar Studiowerx street team has had some great inspirational creative challenges going on as well! The girls are taking turns being the guest blog author and are coming up with beautiful projects that are absolute eye candy!
Anyway, lots going on in my personal life that I have to get sorted out, hoping that I find some resolutions for some of it soon!
Other than that, I am a lucky girl!
B-

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

hope all is well B.
lovely pages :)