Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Go For It!


Whatever you do, do it with all your might.

Found this yesterday at Creating Inspirations.

Holly Pittroff does an inspirational quote or thought most everyday, and she does a great job!

They are always thoughtful and insightful and leave me feeling better, so thanks Holly!

I have been struggling in my personal life, just the little things that get on your nerves, but it has been going on for so long that I just feel raw. So I love these thoughts that Holly finds, it just reminds me that I am not alone, I am not the only one and I need to do the best I can everyday.

I have played tennis for 3 hours for the last couple of days too, and I am exhausted, but it helps my anxiety so much that I really appreciate being able to go and play!

I am sending my oldest daughter to LV (Jessieville, LOL!) tomorrow with her tennis coaches and friends to go to a tournament, and I am not ready for her to be gone for a major holiday. I have always had the kids and family together for these important dates and it is going to be hard for me to not have her around!

Have fun and be good Laurel! (love ya tons missy!)
B-

No comments: