Thursday, November 24, 2005

'Lo Bob, you have pie?

It was the baking of the pie day!
Two pumpkin! Yummy!












I am a little obsessive about my pie crusts, they have to be done a certain way, and always have to be homemade!





I love it when they look like this when rolled out, no cracks, no mends, just a perfect shell waiting to be filled!







Multi-tasking is one of my favorite things, I think it is because I am lazy and want to get as much done at once as possible so I can relax! While I was doing the pies, I also had my cranberry jelly going on the stove. It smells so good when the orange and cranberries are boiling!









Are these pies just perfect looking or what?
And they smell fabulous!
Can't wait, and Carter is very excited, he loves pumpkin pie (it is his favorite) and he wanted to eat one of them tonight!

Chloe made banana bread for us to have for breakfast tomorrow morning, and it also smells incredible! I just love how all the smells mingle together and smell so inviting!



I also have one of my famous "Mile High Apple Pies" in the oven!
Made while watching "Lost" of course!
The yams are baked and waiting for their whipping tomorrow and the turkey is in the brine having a soak! I'll be up at 5:00 a.m. to get the big boy into the oven, we want to do an early dinner/late lunch so we can take the family to see a movie in the evening!
Yup, we have pie!
B-

No comments: