Thursday, March 29, 2012

Creating Keepsakes Guest Blogger Today!

Hi Everyone!

I was so thrilled when Nicole Larkin contacted me about sharing step outs on the CK Editor's Blog for a technique I used on a layout in the March/April issue of Creating Keepsakes.
















It is a pretty easy technique, but does take a little time and patience. The perfect activity for watching movies or catching up on some of you favie tv shows.

The supplies used:
Bazzill kraft and white card stock
Hambly Overlays and rub-ons
Ruby Rock-It Vintedge patterned papers
Authentique letter stickers
American Craft thickers
Maya Road kraft tag
Prima wood buttons
May Arts fine black twine
DMC silver embroidery floss

If you try this technique and post it online somewhere, leave me a link so I can come visit and leave some love!
B-


No comments: