Sunday, February 26, 2012

Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition

I am in LOVE with Graphic 45 and I don't think that is a secret to anyone, lol!!

So after kicking myself for a year for not trying out for the team, I am sending in a submission for this year's tryout. Come what may they will always be one of my favorite manufacturer's!













Of course I have many, many more projects made with Graphic 45 happiness, but most of them I can't share because of publication or other concerns. 

Wish me luck!!
B-

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AMAZING!! Just BEAUTIFUL!! Good luck with the call!

Nancy Wethington said...

Beautiful! Good luck!

Elaine A said...

Becky -

These are stunning projects! I think they would be so lucky to get you. Your work is just gorgeous! Good luck!

Elaine Allen

Unknown said...

Good luck Becks!!!! ALl your projects are totally stunning!