Friday, September 16, 2011

Got No Love

Monday was a deadline for submissions for the Paper Crafts March/April issue and I took a little time to submit a few projects. Yesterday the acceptance emails went out and none of my projects got picked up, I think they need to see some sunshine so I am going to share some "rejects" that got no love  ;o)



















Both of these were made while I was visiting with Karolyn and Kim during one of our crafty sessions. This one uses Hambly rub-ons, Memory Box dies, white ribbon, Studio Calico for Hero Arts stamp, and a Paper Trey impression plate. The lighting doesn't capture how elegant and textured this sweet card is, I just love it!




















And this sweet project uses Paper Smooches stamps and Studio Calico for Hero Arts (banner pieces), there is a Paper Trey Impression plate on the background of this as well and I used Fresh Ink for the wonderful ombre treatment on the banner and pulled the colors of the mom and baby from that. :o)

If anyone else had projects that got no love, and you want some love from me I am glad to give it, leave a comment with your blog link and I will pop on by!!

B-

1 comment:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Hey! I know that top card ;)