Sunday, August 14, 2011

Scrapbook Workshop!

First, HUGE congrats to the artist who devised the concept and saw it through to completion, May Flaum! The book has been available as an auto-delivery (download) for a few days now and has reached #3 on the craft/hobby list and is the #1 paper craft title!!


Second, so honored and thrilled to have had the opportunity to contribute to this project! The other artists who participated as well are some of my very favorite, and I have no doubt that this book will be inspiring and educating me for years, and that the blogs these artists maintain will become part of my daily routine to nurture and care for my soul. I am including the list here, but they are going into my sidebar as well in a special category so if you wish to indulge yourself, they are available to you as well.


Anna Aspnes

Julie Fei-Fan Balzer

Kimberly Crawford

Lisa Dickinson

May Flaum

Nora Griffin

Debbie Hodge

Sasha Holloway

Nathalie kalbach

Megan Klauer

Kendra McCracken

Becky Olsen

Katie Pertiet

Kelly Purkey

Debee Ruiz

Doris Sander

Keshet Shenkar Starr

Melissa Stinson

Irene Tan

Sharyn Tormanen

Lisa Truesdell

Tammy Tutterow

Iris Babao Uy

Wendy Vecchi

Dina Wakley

Deena Ziegler









Sneak peek from one of the projects I created for this, any guesses as to what technique I might have been using?
Happy Crafting!!
B-

No comments: