Thursday, January 27, 2011

It is Almost Time!

My bag is actually packed before midnight, I have most of the things checked off my list and the few things that aren't soon will be! I will get to be in bed at a reasonable hour and be well rested for my exciting trip to Los Angeles for the Craft and Hobby Association Winter trade-show! My super cute and incredibly talented friend Laura Vegas will be my roomie, and she had the best way of describing this show to her Steelers super fan husband, it is the "Super Bowl of scrapbooking"!

















I made quite a few projects with the Once Upon a Springtime line from Graphic 45, and this is one of my favorites! The papers are so fun to fussy cut, and they have an elegant whimsy that is absolutely delightful!



















Thanks for stopping by, and I am going to try and get some Hambly projects pre-posted here so there is something to look at for the next few days, and be sure to visit next week, a couple of my very dear friends have some big things in the works and I can't wait to gush about them!!

B-

4 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Fantastic card! It was nice to meet you at the Graphic45 booth on Sunday! Tracey and I had a lot of fun during the day and we had a fab team dinner with the G45 girlies after the show!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Oh...I wish i would have known you were there!! Would have loved to have seen you. Hope you are well!

Unknown said...

Gasp! This is positively stunning!

Dylan W said...

Greatt post