Thursday, October 21, 2010

Save the Ta-Tas

Just a quick share of a fun Hambly layout that I made with the Sweet Tooth Transparency in brown and the Sweet Tooth in pink on the gorgeous shimmery cream color. I just fussy cut a few of the jars out and adhered them lightly with a glue pen to the transparency and then stitched it all with pink thread onto the kraft card stock. I have to tell you, these transparency layouts are so hard to shoot, lol! They are so reflective that I had to try about ten different things to try and cut the glare. The reason it is so light on the top and bottom left is that I had to turn off the right hand lamp in my light box because that is what was creating most of the problem. I figured it was better to get a shot with no glare that was a little unevenly lit than one that had a huge white reflection of the lamp and bulb. What do you think, and do you have ideas on how to shoot it so that it would look better?

B

2 comments:

Pearl Maple said...

Fun page, like they way you added accent colors.

Unknown said...

I think you shot it really well! Love this layout!!! The highlighted jars are so cool!