Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Chloe Looking FAB!!!

I love this picture of Chloe in her spring prom dress!
My mom is a fantastic seamstress, so the three of us spent an afternoon together shopping for lace, fabric and a pattern that would pull the whole look together. We had a blast spending time together and the resulting dress looks fabulous on my beautiful girl!
So grateful for a mom who is so talented and generous with her time and for a beautiful young woman who is willing to trust her grandma that the dress will turn out the way she has dreamed!

B-

4 comments:

Ellie said...

WOW that INDEED is a very beautiful dress and Chole does amazing.. :) My prom dress was handmade as well! I was dressed in Fire engine Red :) Ha...

CreativeMish said...

Beautiful! What a great job on the dress... I'm lucky to hem a pair of pants!

Unknown said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL - first the girl, secondly the dress!

Unknown said...

Beautiful dress and even more gorgeous daughter. What a treasure!