Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Christmas Tags


This is such a fun time of year! Making and giving is one of my favorite things to do during this season, what is yours?
Speaking of making, have you hopped over to The CLASS room to see what Ellen's team is up to? You will love it all! And being completed inspired by Tim Holtz's 12 tags of Christmas, Lisa Strahl and I are creating 12 tags that bring a feminine twist to the holiday tag thing. This tag is from today, there are complete instructions on how I put it together over at The CLASS room.

Today is Chloe's 17th birthday!!! We are so excited for her! She is a fantastic kid, we are so blessed that we have her in our lives! We are taking her to In-n-Out for dinner and I will be making her a cake (which is what I will be doing when I am done here)
And since this season is about making and giving, I am going to give this tag away. All you have to do is leave a comment wishing Chloe a happy birthday by Thursday at midnight, and I will pick someone randomly to send it to!

Have a wonderful day!
B-

5 comments:

Elaine A said...

Chloe Honey -

Happy Birthday sweetie! Seventeen, what a great age to be, there are so many exciting things waiting for you to experience. Enjoy them all! Have a wonderful Day!

Elaine Allen

Stamp Sew Much said...

Happy Birthday Chloe!!! What an age!!!! Enjoy your special Day!! Oh, I love your Apron.... I love to sew too..... Make Chloe an apron for her to use one day when she will cook Thanksgiving Dinner!! ;-)

Rachel Carlson said...

happy bday chole - such a great age. GREAT tag by the way! ♥rach

Suzanne B. Webb said...

Happy B. day to your DD Becky! Again, loving those tags :)

Jan Larson said...

I love this tag; the non-traditional Christmas colors are so pretty! Happy belated birthday, Chloe!