Thursday, October 15, 2009

So Much to Share so Little Time!

It has been a sharing kind of week!
I did a tutorial in The CLASSroom that is super fun, take a second to check that out! This layout was one of the projects that I shared how to make.





Also today is a new In Touch newsletter from Ellen, I wrote a sewing tutorial that has some really useful information and also shows how to make two fun projects!




And if that isn't too much information for you to digest, pop over to the Everything Creative blog and catch a tutorial on paper piecing with printables! This darling gift bag is one of the projects I share how to make.

Other than that, not much going on here. Laurel has had the week off from her classes at the U. So we have been relaxing and hanging out, so nice!

I do have to admit that I am completely addicted to the new Fox show called Glee, check it out on Hulu! So cleverly written, the performances are amazing and it is just darn funny!

B-

2 comments:

Emily Pitts said...

now i want to be a gnome for halloween. how cute was he?!?! love your pink stitched card, totally cute. miss you.

Lydia said...

Oh nifty bag, love it!