Monday, September 21, 2009

Still basking in the glow!

It was so great, Kim was here for a day on her way to Paper Crafts Editorial board meeting!!
It made me so happy to have her beautiful face and awesome personality around for a bit. Had to let her get on her way this afternoon, and she is now having a wonderful time with the other Paper Crafts Go-to-Gals and Editors. I have no doubt that all of that creative power will provide fabulous ideas that we will be seeing in future issues.
She will be back on her way to Arizona Wednesday, but I will still be basking in the glow of happiness that she shared with me!

B-

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh what a great pic! I'm so glad you got to spend some time together!!! Enjoy that glow!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Glad you gals got together!

Liz said...

What a great pic! So glad you got to spend some time together, Liz