Wednesday, July 15, 2009

You go Girl!


Sharing a quick layout of Chloe that makes me smile every time I look at it! She has a look for every occasion, and not all of them are sweet...

;o)

You can almost always tell what she is thinking by what she is wearing on her beautiful face. I thought that warranted a layout of its own. I love how "sassy" Sassafrass is, and it this sheet of paper had the perfect colors and images to make my vision happen!

Really enjoying the time we have with Kim and her kids! We went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter last night, and we are all trashed today, but it was so amazing! So worth the few hours of lost sleep!

Loads going on with CHF as well, we have so many releases coming out that I am excited about! We are trying hard to knock everyone's socks off!

Off to the land of nod to gather some much needed zzzzzzzzzzz's!

B-

2 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

I can't find my sox!!! :)

Heather Ulmer said...

this is a great layout! I like how you used the same photo multiple times. The colours are really pretty.