Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!





How old am I?
Not telling, but do you really want to know anyway?


It was quite the delightful day! I took it off from work, and played tennis for a few hours with girls who love me so much they wanted to give me a bruise for a birthday gift(that is a lot in tennis speak!), had some delish lunch with Sis Roxanne and Julie and then had a wonderful visit with my FAB friends at Paper Crafts and Creating Keepsakes, and then a delicious dinner prepared by my sweet husband! I was a little mopey the two previous days to be honest, with Tyler out of the country, Kim in New York and other little things swirling around, it seemed that this year things would be harder for me on a day that should be a party. I feel so loved that so many dear friends shared their kindness with me, I am a very lucky girl! All of them made it one of my best birthdays ever, and if you really want to know how lucky I am, go to Julia's blog and see the card she stuck into the mail for me!

Hope you all have had a wonderful day as well!
B-


5 comments:

Heather Ulmer said...

Happy Birthday! what nice friends you have!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Happy Birthday, Becky! Sorry to hear you've been feeling mopey, but glad to know you have such good friends to help you out of it!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!!

Julie said...

How lucky was I to share part of your birthday with you! :) I hope it ended up a good one.

Rachel Carlson said...

so happy it was fantastic, you are SO worth it sweet girl!