Thursday, June 18, 2009

Winner of ATC Botanical Bliss set!

Congrats to Susan W. (otherwise known as anonymous #28...) You have won!!! Please email me so I can get that on its way to you!

This is what the "ATC Botanical Bliss" set looks like in its entirety! I just love all of the elements in this, and see myself trying to sneak them into lots of little hidden places on a project!

We just got a few months more of this line into production before I left for our trip, and can I just say that I am just as excited (or more if that is even possible!) about them. Anyway, when the time comes to share, you can bet that I will be shouting from the rooftop about those as well!

Dave and I had a very relaxing time on our trip. We did spend a substantial amount of time on planes, but it was well worth it for the time that we had in the ocean! The resort we stayed at was called Couples San Souci (here is a picture I took a picture from one of the outdoor restaurant areas) and it was incredible. So quiet and the grounds were visually stunning. We really got spoiled there, and now that we are home we don't want to lift a finger for ourselves, LOL! Laurel had her 18th birthday (Happy Birthday!!!) while we were gone and we were very sad that we had to schedule over her to enjoy time on our anniversary, but we brought her home some lovely little birthday things to make up for it (I hope it works!)
Glad to be home rested and renewed!
B-

No comments: