Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It is a Wimbledon Wednesday!


I have been a little under the weather, a bit of a head cold has been plaguing me. A lot of sneezing, snurching and blowing has occured. The pile of tissues has been growing, LOL! But it has been easy convalescing because the Wimbledon tennis tournament is going strong and has been fantastic to watch.

I thought I would share another little paper piecing project. I used Kim's Little Guy set to stamp the cute frog prince with "Soot" Distress Ranger ink on My Mind's Eye paper, trimmed out and stamped again on one of MME's cute frames backed with a water colored piece of paper and the base of the card is stamped with the AlphaNumber backgrounder in "Lettuce" Ranger Adirondack ink.

Just a few more days until the Summer Stamp Star Design Challenge starts, I am so excited about this whole contest!! I hope that a few of you can find some time to play along!!
B-

No comments: