Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our last evening with Tyler and some digi projects



I don't have much to say, just twelve hours before we take Tyler to the airport, so excited for him and have enjoyed spending loads of time with him and our family over the last few days. Yesterday we had his farewell at church and a day with the family and friends who wanted to wish him well. Today was spent at the temple and with our little family in a more private get together that was very special and wonderful in so many ways. Then we ate apple pie.


I have been keeping up for the most part with my assignments for my digi in deep class at Jessica Sprague's site. The layouts are all of


Laurel, it had been awhile since I had done any of her and she actually let me take a few pics of her this weekend!


I have really enjoyed working on my digi skills, this class has shown me so many new workflows, I am really enjoying it! I hope that it will also help me analyze my designs better and also give this old dog some new tricks!

Also a quick note for the tennis fans, the Indian Wells tournament is going, and it has been very good! (will be spending my time missing Tyler in front of the tv watching this...)


B-



3 comments:

Brandy J. said...

I've been thinking about you and your family all weekend. I hope everything goes well at the airport. Tyler is going to have the time of his life and your family will be blessed by his service.

Sending you a big hug,
Brandy

Houston said...

Hey love I was thinking of you and just praying that his journey is smooth and that you heart has peace. God Bless, H
PS You can only teach an old dog new tricks if they are old and honey you are not old.

Mary Kay said...

You are all on my mind...