Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Purple Paisley!


Today is release day for a new Scrapblock! It is a beautiful paisley pattern, and I keep using it on everything!

This is also a sneak peek of Shady Tree Studios "Iris Bloom" that will be available Thursday the 15th. If you want to see what the rest of the previous image sneaks look like head on over to the CHF Creative blog, there are also some other reasons to check it out ;o)

Stamps are "Iris Bloom", MLM Friend Centers, and Paisley Scrapblock, Prism cardstock, Ranger clear embossing powder, October Afternoon green plaid paper, colored with Prismacolor pencils.

Everything on the home front is on cruise control. I am going to start getting preparations made for my trip to California in about a week and half to go to the Craft and Hobby Association trade show in Anaheim. I hope that they schedule some lovely weather for all of us embattled snow people!

Have a wonderful evening!

B-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Your coloring is incredible ~ and all the little details! That button, bow, floss combination is so sweet. And the background ~ oh my, it's coming to my house :) . I love that you embossed it, too. Pretty card!!

Nancy (Shady Tree Studio, a.k.a. Phantom)

Mary Kay said...

Now, I am not much of a paisley fan normally, but I LOVE that!