Saturday, November 08, 2008

I got to use my camera today, for reals!




Forgive me for sharing so many of the pics from today, but these kids are SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!
They were so well behaved, and we had so much fun taking their pictures! We even had a little snowball throwing for good measure!
I have so much to learn when I am behind the lens, but at least I know my way around photoshop!These brushes are by Sande Krieger and can be found at 2 peas in the digital scrapbooking section, here is a link for those of you who would like:
I could follow these two around for days and not get enough of them, my spoon isn't big enough!
Thanks to Jill for inviting me over and sharing her sweeties!
B-






5 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

Oh my gosh! These are amazing! Will you come to Indiana and take pics of my boys? ;)

Ranger and Tanner said...

wonderful! Love them all, I was tempted by these brushes too :)

Mary Kay said...

We need a holiday family portrait... wanna come back to Denver???

Megan said...

Adorable children! Stunning photos! You're a woman of many talents. Thanks for sharing some of those with us on your blog! :)

Unknown said...

Look at those pics! Gorgeous!!!!