Sunday, October 05, 2008

We have a winner!





Congrats linda patti tpatt!!!


Send me an email with your information and I will get stamps sent out to you.


Thanks to everyone who stopped by and helped me celebrate, your kind comments and wonderful support are so appreciated! It is really exciting to be starting my fourth year, it really doesn't seem like it could have been that long since I first started! I need to do a project about time flying I guess, LOL!

I took a little time to do a digi on thursday night while watching the VP debate. The picture is of Laurel in her jammies during the middle of the day wearing her Skull Candies, Facebooking, and drinking a GI-normous diet coke from the Sevs.

And then a card I made using a bunch of my favorite products.

The Cornish Heritage Farms Houndstooth backgrounder stamped with a very light versamagic onto Jenni Bowlin paper, and Pink Paislee fussy cut and a Daisy D's jounaling label with a Mona Lisa Moment sentiment. I loved World Card Making day yesterday, I got a few fun things done and it was great to hang out on some of the boards visiting with other stampers and cardmakers!

How was your WCMD? Did you get lots done or spend time with favorite crafting friends whooping the day up? Or maybe you had the chance to get away to a favorite store for a few minutes to peruse the wide variety of products that are available for our creative play? How ever it was spent for you, I hope that it was wonderful!

I am going to spend a little time with the fam before another hectic week of school and work interfere, hope you can do the same!

B-

1 comment:

Jennifer Hansen said...

I cropped with my sister and a friend for part of Saturday so got a few things made. Still in the process of getting everything posted to the blog. Thanks again for all of your goodies and I've already dug into some of them. Even got a card picked up by Paper Crafts with the Making Memories notebook paper you sent me :-)