Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Play in your paint!

The newest Method Playground challenge is to play in your paing while it is wet.
This is a fun way to get some texture going by either removing or adding paint with stamps, a stylus or random household items.
I used the large dot backgrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms when my paint was wet to remove paint from some areas and add a few dots in others. The background paper is from Zach's life and the felt is from Fancy Pants. I rarely do layouts about my husband, so I thought it would be a great change to give him some face time. Pretty cute even after all those years of tough living I have put him through, LOL!
B-

5 comments:

Brenda Hurd said...

you are on a role girlfriend. Loving all of your recent creations - i don't know what your talking about - losing your mojo - your stuff looks fab - love what you did with Kim's stuff!

Anonymous said...

oh what a great page! the paint really does look super cool! love that stitched border

carolann said...

Awesome work hun well done xxxx

Unknown said...

oh wow... love this! I need to try this sometime, thanks for the amazing inspiration! ;)
{thanks for stopping by my ol' blog today too, appreciate it!}

Brandy J. said...

This is a great layout featuring a handsome hubby!! ~Brandy