Friday, September 19, 2008

Getting ready for Scrap Pink!


In just one week, I am off to spend the weekend with Mary Kay and all of the Colorado Chicas at Scrapbook Destination!!!

The reason is the fundraiser called ScrapPink that Better Homes and Gardens "Scrapbooks Etc." coordinates with scrapbook stores all over the states. It is for breast cancer research, a subject that many of us feel strongly about! I get to go and have fun, but I am also doing some make-n-takes on Saturday at the store from 2-4, and teaching a mini-class for all the participants of the crop. So excited, that I had to share a little sneak preview of the project for the class! We are going to be getting very inky and playing with some fun stamps and techniques, I can't wait!
A few other cool things on the horizon to whisper about...
My blog-a-versary is next week too!
So I will be doing some give-aways, please check back for that.
And World Card Making day is just two weeks away as well, and I have a little sharing to do with that as well!!!
Loads of excitement around here!
So, who is going to be attending a ScrapPink event? Leave me a note letting me know what and where you will be supporting this fundraiser, and I will be picking someone randomly to send out some goodies to.
Have a FAB Friday!
B-

9 comments:

Mary Kay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Kay said...

I love it! Can I put it on the store blog?

Houston said...

Oooh, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, Becky! ---teri (teriishere)

Aly Dosdall said...

that is adorable!! what lucky ladies, taking a class from you! wish i could be there. say hi to everyone!

Brenda Hurd said...

sounds fun - and love your little book - so cute. Next time you might have to drag my butt along - always up for supporting a good charity event! miss you!

Jennifer Hansen said...

I'm going to one next Saturday at the LSS. Last year some Scrapbook Etc folks even stopped by!

Rachel Carlson said...

can't wait to see you friend! safe travels to denver. loves, rach

Kim Mraz said...

awesome project Bek!!