Saturday, August 02, 2008

Great Tennis Season brought to a Close...

It ended today, a much too short but very fun season! Our team lost 3 third set tie-breakers and just missed by that much going to sectionals. I didn't get to play today, kinda bummed, but I went and watched my teammates. I am so proud of them and how hard they worked and tried to get us to the next level. Thanks for a great season girls!

Had to share this fun card I made a little while ago, used a few different little things to put it togther, but the star of the show for me is that "Vintage Ledger" Scrapblock! It adds so much and is so subtle at the same time, not easy you know!
Loads of great stuff releasing this month, so excited! And wait til you see this month's scrapblock, SWOON!!!
Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
B-

2 comments:

Ranger and Tanner said...

fantastic card! love the ledger with the black and pink.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh, i love this! that ledger is super cool! great combination of elements.