Sunday, January 13, 2008

Just a little excited tonight!




Guess what we have been talking about all weekend...
The little man getting here! I have been having dreams about him and so have the kids! Yeah, I know I need to get a life, LOL!
Here is my project for the Method Playground Challenge tomorrow. Products that were used were the Two Scoops line from Basic Grey (thanks Celeste!!!!) Prima Flowers, Cloud 9 raindrops and Autumn Leaves glitter chip alpha. Interestingly enough Laurel, who does not particulary like "girly" colors and things loved this paper combo! She thought that it was funky and cool enough even for her...
Gotta love a girl who knows what she is all about!
I will be sharing pictures of my little man tomorrow, so if you aren't interested in cute little puppy pics, go visit Sande, Kim, Layle or Teresa, LOL! They always have way amazing stuff happening!
B-

No comments: