Friday, January 25, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...




And yet it feels like I am getting nothing done!
Why is that?
Went to the gym and did the body pump class, again, tired and sore, that is supposed to be a good thing, right? Got home and played with the dog out in the yard for a while so he could get his exercise too!
Went out for some lunch with Dave, had pad thai from Pei Wei, yummers!
Took the dog to visit Carter's class at school and do a little show and tell because the classmates have been very curious about what a borzoi is and what they look like! He was of course a great hit with the kids and had terrific manners with them, and Carter did a great job telling about him!
After that it was time to get Chloe from school, and then Laurel.
We decided today (read as Chloe) that Chloe's room needed repainted.
She was looking at a project I had made from some of Teresa's new products, and loved the color combo of pink and black. So off to Home Depot for some "hopeful" paint. And since it was just the girls at home we decided to treat them to what they wanted for dinner. Of course they chose Cafe Rio, their absolute favorite mexican food and diet Coke from the Sevs. Good thing I went to the gym earlier, all of that delicious food would be weighing on me if I hadn't!
All of this daily life is mixed in with some assignments for Papercrafts, contributions to some fabulous artists projects for publication, preparing an entry for the Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame contest and creating projects for booth samples for CHA.
eek.
I have had a wonderful growing experience from all of this, and feel very blessed that I have been so busy, and I do love having so much to do! I just struggle with the fact that I never want to disappoint anyone, and want to give my very best to every project I am involved with. I want to thank everyone who has been so supportive of me and have given me opportunities to share my work and help me grow!
So off my computer I am getting, and back to the get it done room!
(the tv will be on with the women's final of the Aussie open!)
;)
B-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see the room...woo hoo...sounds like the perfect day today...
love T

JannaScraps said...

Okay, girlfriend...you made me tired after "body pump" but then after I read the rest...well, I'm just gonna have to go take a nap!! LOL!! YOU GO GIRL! Wish I could be half that productive! Love the card! jw