Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More to Share

This is the layout I did with the newest kit that was released today at PcLayers. It is called "Yuletide" and it is by Kristy Valshan. This is a picture I took of my brothers family, they moved from Texas to Utah and they looked so cute in their longhorns shirts! Anyway, they are such a generous and kind family and I am lucky that they are mine!


The kit has some really great elements in it, and is very classic looking, perfect for almost every holiday project.

This is a little sneakie peakie for the Creating Inspirations kit for December. I will share more stuff from that fun kit soon! This is a card that uses My Minds Eye paper and tag, a Heidi Swapp flower and my handwriting. Stitching around the tag and paper and a light blue scallop on the right edge for finishing touches. I have someone in mind to give this too with a little goodie, hope it inspires some gift giving ideas for others!

Played tennis today, and had a great time, my gym buddy went to the "Body Pump" class without me, so proud of her and kinda bummed I couldn't be in two places at once!

Of course there are loads of things going on around here, but I am trying to slow down and enjoy the holidays with my darling kids! Hard for me to do, but I am going to try!

B-

1 comment:

Kim Mraz said...

darling projects Bek. :)
WTG with that exercize girl!!