Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Method Playground Mood Swing!


I am really enjoying this blog group, the girls are so talented, and they are all so very nice, lucky me!!!


This challenge was to use glass beads and to adhere them with a glossy accents type of product. It was a bit of an adventure learning how to wrangle them, but once I got the hang of it, it went really smoothly and quickly! A great friend suggested lining a cookie pan with foil and then whatever uncooperative little beads that don't want to get put away can go in the trash with the foil! Voila, cleaned up mess, super quick!

I just sent the kids out the door to go to a neighborhood halloween party, but not without snapping some very funny pics first...

I will share those tomorrow!

Happy day everyone!

B-

1 comment:

Brenda Hurd said...

great Layout becky - i couldn't figre it out at first - him standing behind it!