Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wednesday Wonders

I wonder why I can't get Filezilla to cooperate with downloads I needed to get done today.
I wonder why the things that I can't get done don't do themselves.
I wonder why my kids feel the need to have something right then and now when it just can't be done right then and now.
I wonder why people don't do what they say they are going to do when they say they are going to do it (I am guilty of this and wonder why I don't just do it when I said I was going to!)
I wonder why dinner can't just make itself.
I wonder why I can't just accept somethings as they are and get over them.
I wonder about many important political issues also (constantly) but I won't share those thoughts.
I wonder about many social issues also, but can't immediately fix them so try not to be depressed about them.
I wonder about spiritual growth as well, and wish I had more energy to pursue these interests.
I wonder when life will simplify.
I wonder when I will stop complicating my own life.
Does anyone else ever wonder?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're preaching to the choir here girl;) THat's about how I think 24/7! LOL

Ranger and Tanner said...

Totally! Right there with you!

Anonymous said...

Ummm, yep. LOL
That's me, too. Just have to wonder. All the time. :-P