Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tomorrow is Tuesday (wait that is today!)

Yesterday went by way to fast, I got up today thinking it was still Monday and that tomorrow was Tuesday, crazy!

This time of year just flies too fast for me, the kids are gone all day and I have tons of crazy stuff I want to get done, but never quite get to, ever have that feeling? Total treadmill, LOL!

I wanted to share the other layout I had been inspired to do by the Method Playground challenge this week of making a patterned paper out of cardstock. This one actually was my favorite of the two I had made, but the other one went so well with the other layouts that it made more sense to use it, so this one is in the stable.
It is a great technique to use a white core cardstock (DCWV) and put chipboard or other detailed items under it and sand!
Loved this color combo, and the Hambly Robots are sooooooooo cute! Perfect for these pics of Laurel and Carter beating the crap out of each other in the snow!
Also, PcLayers is doing a creative team call. It will be fun to see who they end up with on their team, they have talented product designers, so it will be great to see awesome people working with their stuff! If you have questions about that, let me know and I will find some answers for you!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
*smooches*
B-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah i feel like that everyday!:)

Love this layout girl! The title cracks me up.