Thursday, September 27, 2007

Rays of Sunshine


This week has gotten progressively better as Dave has improved in health!

His flu bug passed, and he is back on his feet and happy to be there!

The weather is gorgeous here today, fall crisp in the morning when I went on my walk with my friend and comfortable warm this afternoon as the kids are home and happy to be here.
I am supposed to packing to leave bright and early in the morning, but of course I am procrastinating a little.
Thought I would share my layout from the latest kit at PcLayers this week. The kit is called Spruce and it is by Victoria Brown. It has a ton of great products in it, and has a really warm, rich feel! Perfect for fall or more masculine projects.
Anyway, I want to thank everyone for their kind words and positive thoughts, it has really helped me get through this week.
And I hope that everyone enjoys their last few days of September!
B-

1 comment:

natalie malan said...

I really do love this layout too. So cute that they cook! I love that you take pics of moments like these. It's such a great idea!